Some friends often ask me – what to take on Safari… this is not a simple enough question, but nevertheless, we will answer it from personal experience
What you need to take with you on Safari.
Going on a Safari, we advise you to put all of this at the bottom of the list:
- Light shoes or sneakers (with change)
- Preferably several pairs of socks
- Several pairs of jeans or shorts
- Photo accessories
- A pair of spare batteries or power banks
- Sweater or sweatshirt
- Small flashlight
- If you want to record the sounds of Savannah , the recorder
- Shirts (t-shirts) with short and long sleeves
- A means to protect lips from the wind
- Light hat or cap
- Personal medication and toiletries
Have a good Safari and bright impressions.