The unique beauty and richness of the Safari
Only in this program:
- Endangered species of Northern White Rhinoceros – 4 out of 6 preserved individuals live in the reserve
- Grevy’s Zebra is the largest species of Zebra, which can only meet in the Park Samburu (Samburu) and Ol Pejeta
- Antelope Hartebeest Jackson
- Reticular giraffe found only in Samburu and Ol Pejeta
The day of arrival. Meeting at the airport. Transfer to the hotel. Rest.
Nairobi – Nanyuki.
Breakfast at the hotel, visit the elephant nursery and giraffe center, lunch and departure to the Kenya mount. The journey takes 3-4 hours.
Along the way we drive through pineapple, coffee and banana plantations, forests of the Aberdeen Park and the Kenya mount.
After accommodation in the camp and lunch, depending on the time, you can visit the Equator line and walk around the city (with economy accommodation option) or go directly to the game drive to the park – when placed inside the reserve. Supper.
(optionally, you can adopt an baby elephant) in the nursery elephants.
Ol Pejeta Reserve
Early Breakfast and departure to the ol Pejeta reserve (30 minutes away when placed outside the reserve). Intense game drive in the Park until 3-00 pm, including a visit to the chimpanzee and hand rhinoceros. Arrive at hotel approximately at 6: 00 pm.
Ol Pejeta Conservancy-a small but very interesting reserve, located 30 minutes drive from the city of Nanyuki, near the Mount Kenya.
Small, in comparison with other national parks of Kenya, the territory of the reserve allows to carry out intensive game drives and see the maximum number of animals in a short time.
Among the animals of the Park – 2 species of zebras, reticular giraffe, various species of antelopes, elephants, white and black rhinos, lions, leopards, oryx, buffaloes, jackals, baboons, as well as the only chimpanzees in Kenya.
Ol Pejeta Reserve-Nairobi.
Breakfast at the hotel, visit the real Kenyan village, departure to Nairobi. Check-in at the hotel and rest. Dinner at the Carnivore restaurant. Return to the hotel.
The day of departure.
Breakfast at hotel. Visit crocodile farm and transfer to the airport.
Standard option (transport Safari-van 5 days)
+ accommodation (SwissMount Lenana Nairobi or Best Western Meridian, Kongoni Camp Nanyuki)
2 persons 1399$
4 persons 1070$
6 persons 960$
Luxury option (transport jeep standard 5 days)
+ accommodation (Fairmont the Norfolk Nairobi, Nairobi Safari Club, Serena Sweetwaters / Serena Mountain Lodge / Fairmont Mount Kenya)
2 persons 1950$
4 persons 1528$
6 persons 1386$
Luxury option (transport jeep exclusive 5 days)
+ accommodation (Fairmont the Norfolk Nairobi, Nairobi Safari Club, Serena Sweetwaters / Serena Mountain Lodge / Fairmont Mount Kenya) + special service during the trip (coffee, tea, fruit, visiting hand-made colobuses or horse riding in the vicinity of mount Kenya)
2 persons 2347$
4 persons 2115$
6 people 1951$
- Meeting at Nairobi airport and transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation in these lodges (camps) 1 night and full Board
- Game drives in parks according to the program and entrance tickets and fees to parks
- Transport Safari-van or Safari-jeep (optional)
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide-driver
- Service of English speaking guide
- Fees and admissions to parks by car and driver guide
- Bottled drinking water in the car for the Safari period
- State taxes and fees
- International flight
- Visa to Kenya-50$
- Visiting ethnic villages, additional excursions not specified in the program
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverage
- Tips for guide and staff
* The price may vary depending on the season and public holidays, please check the price in advance.