What we will see:
Maasai Mara national Park and Nakuru lake;
Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Lions, Cheetahs, Pink Flamingos, Rhinos, Hippos;
Local tribes and their culture;
Day 1. Nairobi-Maasai Mara, 6 hours journey
Breakfast at the hotel and departure on Safari around 7-30 am, on the way we will stop at the observation deck of the Great Rift Valley.
Arrival in camp is around noon. Registration, lunch, short rest and game drive from 3-00 to 6-00 pm. Return to camp. Supper.
Day 2. Maasai Mara full day
Breakfast and staying full day at Maasai Mara Park with picnic lunch.
We will try to find you all the Big Five – Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and Elephant.
Also, you will meet in Maasai Mara: cheetahs, giraffes, zebras, wildebeest, impalas, monkeys, crocodiles, hippos, ostriches and other animals and birds.
Return to the camp after 6-00 pm (you can visit the village of Maasai for an additional fee of$ 25 per person, payment to the guide on the spot).
Dinner at the camp.
Day 3. Maasai Mara – the Naivasha Lake and Hell’s Gate Park, about 4.5 hours drive.
A game drive before breakfast at dawn, breakfast, and at approximately 9: 00 am departure from Masai Mara towards the Naivasha Lake. Lunch.
Visit to Hell’s Gate Park.
This is the only national Park in Kenya, where allowed Hiking or Cycling, there are no predators and next to you will be giraffes, zebras, antelopes, impals, and other animals.
The length of the dirt road to the gorge is 3 km.
You will go down to the Gates of Hell gorge, where hot springs are located.
In the gorge was also shot the film Xena: Warrior Princess. After visiting the Park – the boat trip on the Naivasha Lake, where there are hippos and more than 300 species of birds. Supper.
Day 4. The Naivasha Lake – the Nakuru Lake – Nairobi
Breakfast at the hotel and the departure to the Nakuru Lake, game drive, lunch and the return to Nairobi.
The cost of the Safari:
Budget accommodation — from usd 760/720/600 based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van:
- Rhino Tourist Camp Maasai Mara
- Fish Eagle Inn Naivasha
- Golden Palace Resort Nakuru
Accommodation Standard — 1060/960/880 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van:
- Sopa Lodge, AA Lodge, Ol Mara Tented Camp-Maasai Mara
- Lake Nakuru Lodge
- Kongoni Camp Naivasha
- Naivasha Sopa Lodge
Accommodation Luxury — 1440/1280/1160 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van:
- Mare Eden Camp, Ashnil Camp, Keekorok Lodge, Serena Safari Camp-Maasai Mara
- Flamingo Hill Camp, Sarova Lion Hill-Lake Nakuru
- Naivasha Country Club, Kiboko Camp, Enashipai, Sanctuary Farm-Lake Naivasha
What is included in the Safari price:
- Meeting at Nairobi airport and transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation in these lodges (camps) 3 nights and full board
- Game drives in parks according to the program and entrance tickets and fees to parks
- Transport Safari-van
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide-driver
- Fees and admissions to parks by car and driver guide
- Bottled drinking water in the car for the Safari period
- State taxes and fees
The Safari price does not include:
- International flight
- Visa to Kenya-50$
- Visiting ethnic villages, additional excursions not specified in the program
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverage
- Tips for guide and staff
* The price may vary depending on the season and public holidays, please check the price in advance.