What you will see:
You will see: a lot of birds in the habitat, feed the giraffes, see how to feed the little elephants and of course you will see the big Five African animals (Lion, Rhino, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo) in their natural environment.
Day 1. Nairobi – Amboseli
Breakfast at the hotel and departure to Amboseli Park (around 08-00 am), travel time 4 hours. Arrival at the camp, lunch and game drive until 6-00 pm. Dinner at the camp.
Day 2. Amboseli – West Tsavo
Game drive at the dawn before breakfast, the top of Kilimanjaro may open.
Breakfast and departure to West Tsavo Park (no later than 10-00 am). Travel time is about 2 hours.
Accommodation in camp, lunch and evening game drive in the Park. Supper.
Day 3. West Tsavo — East Tsavo National Park.
Breakfast and game drive out of the Park. Travel time is about 2 hours. Accommodation at the Lodge, lunch and evening game drive in the Park. Supper.
Day 4. East Tsavo Coast.
Breakfast and morning game drive in the Park (possibly before breakfast). Check out the Park around 12: 00 am and departure at Diani. Lunch on the way.
Arrival on the coast is at approximately 4-00 pm.
The Safari cost of the
Accommodation Standard — 1125/995/905 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van
- Kibo Safari Luxury Camp Amboseli
- Ngulia Lodge West Tsavo
- Voi Wildlife Lodge East Tsavo
Accommodation Luxury 1505/1315/1185 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van
- Ol Tukai Lodge Amboseli
- Amboseli Serena Lodge
- Ashanti Lodge East Tsavo
- Kilaguni Serena Lodge West Tsavo
What is included in the Safari price:
- Meeting at Nairobi airport and transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation in these lodges (camps) 3 nights and full board
- Game drives in parks according to the program and entrance tickets and fees to parks
- Transport Safari-van or Safari-jeep (optional)
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide-driver
- Fees and admissions to parks by car and driver guide
- Bottled drinking water in the car for the Safari period
- State taxes and fees
- Transfer to the coast
The Safari price does not include:
- International flight
- Visa to Kenya-50$
- Visiting ethnic villages, additional excursions not specified in the program
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverage
- Tips for guide and staff
* The price may vary depending on the season and public holidays, please check the price in advance.