What you will see:
Maasai Mara national Park;
Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Lions, Cheetahs, Pink Flamingos, Rhinos, Hippos;
Local tribes and their culture;
What you need to take on a Safari, read the blog – CLICK.
Day 1. Nairobi-Maasai-Mara.
Check out (7-30 am) or we will meet you at the airport.
On the way to Maasai Maru, we will stop at the observation deck of the great Rift Valley, which there is a fantastic landscape, embodying the beauty and power of Africa.
The next small stop is in the town of Narok, then we move to Maasai Maru.
The approximate travel time is 6 hours. You can relax in the camp (lodge) after lunch and then we go to the first game drive. Supper.
Day 2. Full day in Maasai Mara.
After Breakfast, we leave for a full day in Maasai Maru, where more than 2,000,000 animals live.
Our guide-driver will try to find and show you as many animals as possible.
A picnic lunch is served in the middle of the African Savannah in a safe place.
After returning to the camp, you can visit the Maasai village. (additional charge for the guide is $ 25 per person).
Dinner at the camping (lodge).
Day 3. Masai Mara – Nairobi
After Breakfast and morning game we leave the Maasai Mara. On the way-stop for lunch in Narok. Arrival in Nairobi is about at 4.00-5.00 p m.
The cost of the Safari:
Budget accommodation — from usd 580/560/470 based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van
Rhino Tourist Camp Maasai Mara
Accommodation Standard — 798/730/670 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van
Sopa Lodge, AA Lodge, Ol Mara Tented Camp-Maasai Mara
Accommodation Suite — 1090/980/890 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van
Mare Eden Camp, Ashnil Camp, Keekorok Lodge, Serena Safari Camp-Maasai Mara.
What is included in the Safari price:
- Meeting at Nairobi airport and transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation in these lodges (camps) 2 nights and full Board
- Game drives in parks according to the program and entrance tickets and fees to parks
- Transport Safari-van or Safari-jeep (optional)
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide-driver
- Fees and admissions to parks by car and driver guide
- Bottled drinking water in the car for the Safari period
- State taxes and fees
- Transfer to Diani
The Safari price does not include:
- International flight
- Visa to Kenya-50$
- Visiting ethnic villages, additional excursions not specified in the program
- Services of Russian-speaking translator
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverage
* The price may vary depending on the season and public holidays, please check the price in advance.