What you will see:
The Amboseli national Park, Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Tsavo West.
Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Lions, Cheetahs, Rhinos, Hippos, many different birds
Mount Kilimanjaro, the Great Rift Valley
Local tribes and their culture
After Breakfast, we pick you up at the hotel at 7:30 am and drive the Maasai Mara national Park. About 5 o’clock we’ll be on our way. After arrival we have lunch and go on Safari. Supper. Lodging for the night.
Full day in Maasai Mara, lunch in the national Park on the river bank.
Maasai Mara – Lake Naivasha, 5 hours journey (or Lake Nakuru)
Game drive at dawn, breakfast and departure to Lake Naivasha. Accommodation at the lodge, lunch and cycling or hiking in the Hell’s Gate Park and downhill to Hell’s gate gorge. Boat trip on lake Naivasha (can be carried out in the morning of the next day). Dinner at the Lodge.
Lake Naivasha (Nakuru) – Amboseli, 6 hours journey. Breakfast and departure to the Amboseli Park. Game drive at the entrance to the Park on the way to the lodge. Lunch and game drive in the Park before dinner. Dinner at the lodge.
The Tsavo East national Park, 4 hours. Game drive in the Park at dawn, breakfast. Have a game drive on the outskirts of the Park and depart to the Tsavo East national Park. Accommodation at the lodge and lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner at the lodge.
The Tsavo East national Park — Diani, 4 hours. Breakfast. Game drive out of the Park and depart for Diani. Arrival in Diani at approximately 3-00 pm.
Budget accommodation — roughly 1205/1115/925 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van
- Rhino Tourist Camp Maasai Mara
- Fish Eagle Inn Naivasha
- Golden Palace Resort Nakuru
- Kimana Camp Amboseli
- Lion Hill Tsavo East
Accommodation Standard — to 1650/1475/1345 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van
- Sopa Lodge, AA Lodge, Ol Mara Tented Camp-Maasai Mara
- Lake Nakuru Lodge
- Kongoni Camp Naivasha
- Naivasha Sopa Lodge
- Kibo Safari Camp. Sentrim Lodge, A A Lodge-Amboseli
- Voi Wildlife Lodge Tsavo East
Accommodation Suite to 2225/1955/1765 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van
- Mare Eden Camp, Ashnil Camp, Keekorok Lodge, Serena Safari Camp-Maasai Mara
- Flamingo Hill Camp, Sarova Lion Hill-Lake Nakuru
- Naivasha Country Club, Kiboko Camp, Enashipai, Sanctuary Farm-Lake Naivasha
- Ol Tukai Lodge, Serena Camp-Amboseli
- All entrance fees
- Comfortable transport
- Accommodation on Safari
- Full Board
- Drinking water on Safari
- Tour guide driver (English speaking)
- Personal expenses (alcohol, cigarettes)
- Visit to Maasai village (additional $ 20)
* The price may vary depending on the season and public holidays, please check the price in advance.