What you will see:
The Amboseli national Park, Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, West Tsavo
Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Lions, Cheetahs, Rhinos, Hippos, many different birds
Mount Kilimanjaro, the Great Rift Valley
Local tribes and their culture
Nairobi – Maasai Mara national Park, 6 hours drive.
Breakfast at the hotel and departure to the Maasai Mara reserve with a stop at the observation deck of the great Rift valley. Accommodation at the lodge / camp, lunch and game drive in the park before dinner. Dinner at the lodge.
Full day in Maasai Mara, lunch in the national park on the river bank.
Maasai Mara – Lake Naivasha (Nakuru), 5 hours journey.
Game drive at dawn, breakfast and departure to Lake Naivasha. Accommodation at the lodge, lunch and cycling or hiking in the Hell’s Gate Park and downhill to Hell’s gate gorge. Boat trip on Lake Naivasha (can be carried out in the morning of the next day). Dinner at the Lodge.
Breakfast and departure to the Amboseli Park. Game drive at the entrance to the Park on the way to the lodge. Lunch and game drive in the Park before dinner. Dinner at the lodge.
Game drive in the Park at dawn, breakfast. Game drive away from the Park and departure to Mombasa (Diani). Lunch on the way to the city. Arrival on the coast is roughly after 6: 00 pm. Completion of the Safari program is at the selected beach hotel.
Budget accommodation-up – to 1015/935/775 usd at the rate of 2/4/6 people with simultaneous booking, transport Safari van
- Rhino Tourist Camp Maasai Mara
- Fish Eagle Inn Naivasha
- Golden Palace Resort Nakuru
- Kimana Camp Amboseli.
Accommodation Standard — to 1390/1235/1125 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van
- Sopa Lodge, AA Lodge, Ol Mara Tented Camp-Maasai Mara
- Lake Nakuru Lodge
- Kongoni Camp Naivasha
- Naivasha Sopa Lodge
- Kibo Safari Camp. Sentrim Lodge, A A Lodge-Amboseli.
Accommodation Luxury – to 1865/1635/1475 usd based 2/4,6 persons booked together, transport Safari van
- Mare Eden Camp, Ashnil Camp, Keekorok Lodge, Serena Safari Camp-Maasai Mara
- Flamingo Hill Camp, Sarova Lion Hill-Lake Nakuru
- Naivasha Country Club, Kiboko Camp, Enashipai, Sanctuary Farm-Lake Naivasha
- Ol Tukai Lodge, Serena Camp-Amboseli
What is included in the Safari price:
- Meeting at Nairobi airport and transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation in these lodges (camps) 4 nights and full Board
- Game drives in parks according to the program and entrance tickets and fees to parks
- Transport Safari-van or Safari-jeep (optional)
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide-driver
- Fees and admissions to parks by car and driver guide
- Bottled drinking water in the car for the Safari period
- State taxes and fees
- Transfer to Diani
The Safari price does not include:
- Visa to Kenya-50$
- Visiting ethnic villages, additional excursions not specified in the program
- International flight
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverage
- Tips for guide and staff
* The price may vary depending on the season and public holidays, please check the price in advance.